Quiz & Resources
Take the IPLD Quiz after covering the pre-requisite content to gauge your understanding.
Further Reading / Watching
- IPLD in the InterPlanetary Ecosystem
- ResNetLab: Course Module - Content Addressing (Video)
- ResNetLab: Course Module - InterPlanetary Linked Data (IPLD) (Video)
- Content Addressing & IPLD is a combination of the above two ResNetLab units, delivered to the v0 Launchpad cohort (slides) (Video)
- Content addressing and CIDs in the IPFS documentation.
- The CID Inspector is a useful tool for dissecting a CID string.
- The IPLD Explorer is a useful tool for inspecting IPLD data that can be found in the IPFS network.
- Anatomy of a CID on Proto.school, a guided, interactive tutorial.
- Merkle DAGs: Structuring Data for the Distributed Web on Proto.school, a guided, interactive tutorial.
- A Terse, Quick IPLD Primer for the Engineer
- Getting Things Done with IPLD
- Foundations for Decentralization: Data with IPLD (Video)
- How IPFS Deals With Files - IPFS Camp 2019 Workshop (Video)
- What is a CAR file (slides) (Video)
- IPFS Glossary
People & Community
- Primary venue for discussion, specs and docs: github.com/ipld/ipld
- Go-focused discussion and development: github.com/ipld/go-ipld-prime
- JS-focused discussion and development: github.com/multiformats/js-multiformats
- Matrix #ipld:ipfs.io (app.element.io/#/room/#ipld:ipfs.io) - active discussion with a large and broad community (also bridged to Filecoin Slack as #ipld)
- Public meeting every two weeks - open Zoom for anyone to join w/ broadcast to IPFS channel on YouTube. Details @ github.com/ipld/team-mgmt. Casual sync and chat, everyone welcome to join and discuss or lurk.
- Eric Myhre - primary IPLD steward (Go) - always keen for a chat about IPLD, highly recommended for engineers wanting to deepen their formal understanding of anything IPLD - book a 1:1 for a casual chat.
- Rod Vagg (eng JS, Go)
- Daniel Marti (eng Go)
- Volker Mische (eng JS, Rust)
- Mikeal Rogers
- Will Scott